” Sterilization and infection control has always been our top prority.
state of art armentarium and world class technology help us achieve complete disinfection”
At Akshay Multispeciality dental clinic and laser centre,
we ensure complete safety of patients, staff and hygiene of instruments we work with.
- The dental chair and the unit are kept clean at any given point of time. The dental unit is disinfected between patients and all the frequently touched surfaces of the dental unit are covered with disposable food grade cling foil plastic film.
- Every patient uses disposable glass and the suction tips used to suck water and saliva from the mouth.The digital X-ray requires placing a sensor in the mouth. The sensor is neither sterilizable nor disposable, so they are placed in plastic pouches before placing in the mouth and the cover disposed off after one use.
- All the chairs in the Operatory have the unique anti retraction valve preventing water or oral fluids to go back to internal system and thus prevent cross infection. We have oil free compressor so that there are no chances of oil to reach in oral cavity.
- All one time use instruments, suctions tips etc are disposed after use.
- Front loading autoclaves,uv chambers, glass bead sterilizer and boilers are some of the equipments we work with to give us 100% disinfection
- after use every instrument is cleaned under running water,
- then instruments are soaked in sodium hypochlorite solution as a primary disinfectant. Sodium hypochlorite is the best anti bacterial, anti viral solution which even kills HIV virus.
- After the instruments are then scrubbed to clean the surfaces and fine grooves. All visible particles are removed at this stage.
- Even after thorough cleaning manually there is a possibility of fine debris clinging on to the instruments in crevices not visible to the naked eye. So the instruments are then autoclaved in a autoclave and then put in disposable plastic bags and kept in an ultraviolet chamber and used accordingly.